Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
/ -5:29 PM
16/03/09
Went to Shuen Han's house to do science project today. Jaren couldn't come cos he got choir practice. We used styrofoam and got styrofoam pieces all over the place. Haha:) Then林老师 came at around three. Talked and talked and talked. She said she is going to change me and Hui Zhong's seats!!! I want sit wif Hui Zhong!!!!! (T_T) When Yuru and I were about to go home, Shuen Han gave us a milo ice stick each. When we were cutting open the thing, milo spilt all over the place. We were laughing like crap. Shuen Han walked us to the bus stop. The conversation went like this:
Me: Shuen Han, do u have an English name?
Shuen Han: Have. U want to know???
Me: Yes.
Yuru: She will definitely come up with something lame one.
Shuen Han: My English name is... It is... Eugenia, Ryania, Xinle-nia, Jeffrey-nia, haha.
We all laughed like crap again.
Shuen Han 'killing' the styrofoam with a penknife
Styrofoam pieces that look like snow
Yuru's sexy legs and the messy place:)
The hot house that we made
Labels: Science project