Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Monday, March 23, 2009
/ -5:00 PM
23/03/09
Shuen Han came back to school today! WOOHOO! Had chinese as 1st period. Got back our test! I am freaking happy with my results! I got 91.5/100! Learned 词语 and blah blah blah. Then had class recess, which makes no diff frm normal recess, the class doesn't become bonded just by sitting together during recess. Then had LA, watched this super funny video called 'Mad about english'. An alumni of our school named Bao Jia(i dunno how to spell) gave us a sort of talk. She was like super pro, she was the junior high SC head and the executive president of senior high SC. After that, we had science. I was searching all over the place for my science practical test paper cos i thought i lost it. Then had history, booooring, copied looong notes. After school, Joanna told me tat Mr. Hong collected the science practical test paper last last friday. Then i was like super happy cos i knew i didn't lose the paper!!
Labels: Diary