Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
/ -9:39 PM
25/03/09
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Michelle and Angela,
Happy birthday to you!!!
Sorry for the belated blessing:(
I just downloaded firefox and i seriously hate internet explorer. I want go back to my old seat! Now the only person i can talk to is Hui Zhong. Sian... Got back my geog test, got 10/15, which is bad, to me. Eugene actually got 14! So pro lor! Didn't do very well fo performance task either, cos not enough effort, i think. Had maths test for the last two periods. Then went for robotics, super boring. Did practically NOTHING! Then Yuru sms-ed me that
SHE LOST OUR HOT HOUSE!!! She is so going to do a new hot house on her own!!! Ok, i have to cool down. Jaren and i will stay back tomorrow to do hot house TOGETHER with Yuru. See how kind we are! Took bus 158 with Yufei and Yuru. Woohoo! Tomorrow got LSP and GAP!!
Labels: Diary