Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Friday, March 27, 2009
/ -9:56 PM
27/03/09
First period was science, handed up our hothouse(which was made in one day). Then was PE. Ran 1.2 km and then did mock NAPFA test. After recess was LA, relief teacher came in. Then Geog, learnt about map reading, which is super fun!! Last period was Maths. Stayed back for Earth Hour amazing race thing together with Yuru, Yufei, Joanna, Hui Zhong, Kimberly, Rachel, Sylvia, Estella, Khai Qing, Ryan, Jeffrey, Mee Siam and Jerald. Played some catching game until 3.30pm. Then went to LT1 for the briefing. 1Castro did great in the race. We won like EVERYTHING! But in the end we didn't even get 4th position. I think mainly becos we started later than other groups, cos the Facils had some problem. But it was still very fun!!

mirror image, cool:)
Labels: amazing race