Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
/ -8:41 PM
30/03/09
30/03/09
Went for Ngee Ann Dinner tonight. Today CME was super fun! We had to do this role-play. Hui Zhong was supposed to sla Estella. They did it super dramatically. Then Jeffrey acted grandfather. He coughed non-stop. The whole class was laughing like crap. Went to Ngee Annaround 5pm. Only Seok Hua and Ren Meng was there. Afterwards quite some Chung Cheng High Main ppl came. The dinner began at around 6.30pm. Xavier went also, he was totally extra, he went cos his brother performing in CO. He couldn't eat there cos he was not invited. I sooo regret not wearing school uniform. Everyone else, except Shi Hwa, wore their school uniform. Received $50 Borders gift card. I hate Borders gift cards. Cheque would have been better. I totally miss all my schoolmates and teachers. Wish time could reverse. Sigh... But of course i still love 1Castro!

I look weird. Yeah, yeah yuru i know u will say i always do, but wateva.
Labels: founders day dinner