Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Sunday, March 29, 2009
/ -10:45 PM
Msn
Talked to Mee Siam for the whole afternoon. Then at night mass convo-ed with him and Yuru. It was super duper freaking fun. At first Mee Siam gave a lot codes, then we three started to exchange jokes.
I SERIOUSLY LOVE YURU AND NGEE SIANG!!! Then, after Mee Siam signed out, me and Yuru continued talking. Yuru told me some things that i have never thought of before. I hate the way i am so insensitive to her feelings. I hate the way i am always so selfish.
Dear Lord, change me, help me to be more sensitive to my friends' feelings. Help me to love and to care everyone of them. Change me, help me to live a life that pleases You. Thank You Lord. In Jesus name. Amen