Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Friday, April 3, 2009
/ -3:36 PM
03/04/09
Maths first period. Learned statistics again. Then was PE. Ran
8 rounds around the netball court. In the end my heartbeat was 123. A bit impossible, since i was like dying!! Then, had standing board jump. I wasn't tested cos not enough time. After recess was ACC. At the beginning of the class, Kim was talking to Eugene. Then the teacher pointed to Kim and said,"那个女孩子,坐到后的桌子去。” So Kim went to sit behind, alone. Then Eugene was like,"老师,使我先问她东西的。" Then the teache was like,"所以是你的错?" Eugene nodded. The techer said,"那你坐过去,那个女生坐回来。" Haha:) Then the whole class clapped cos Eugene was so honest. So he sat there thoughout ACC. Last period was Chinese. Then took bus with YiJia. Oh yeah, btw, i got married with her. Mr Black read this! This is called GET EVEN!!! Muahahaha!!!
Labels: Diary