Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
/ -9:38 PM
07/04/09
Woke up slightly later than normal today. Revised ACC while waiting for the bus and missed the 7.10am bus 40!!! So i took 51, alight the i-dunno-what-it-is-called place, then walked to the Aljunied Station bus stop. Went to school. The whole class were like bei-ing and revising for ACC. Hui Zhong, Chuck Lum and Shuen Han were writing important info on the board. But i think not many ppl bothered to see. Today was supposed to be my turn to pei Shuen Han, but Sylvia came late, and she said she didn't study for ACC at all. So i let her pei Shuen Han and i went down for assembly. I am now considering if i should pei Shuen Han tomorrow morning. Computing was super fun!!! Photoshop rocks!!! ACC test was okay, not as scary as i thought it would be.

Wen Jia:)
Labels: Diary