Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
/ -8:38 PM
14/04/09
Kinda hyper in the morning. Talked crap with Yufei. Had Maths for the first period, followed by Geog, History, Science then LA compre test. LA test ended at like 1.55pm! We don't even have enough time to eat lunch. So da bao-ed at hostel and ate on the bus, how pathetic. Paid $30 for MOELC transport. Then i asked the uncle if Friday have transport or not, since i am transferring class. He said no, only tuesday have. Then i realised, i paid the stupid $30 for NOTHING! So obviously i am going to demand that money back frm the uncle next week. Then i realised another thing. I have to make my own transport after i transfer class!!!! ARGHHH!! And there is abso-freaking-lutely N-O-B-O-D-Y to accompany me!! Lonliness sucks!!! Tmr still hve history test AAARGGGGHHH!!! But the good thing is that i got 51/70 for French test!!! Which is like very good, cos the highest in my class only 54:)
Labels: Diary