Today PE ran 10 rounds around the netball court!!!10 rounds!!! Almost died while running. Then had ACC, got back our test! I got 27/30, yay!!! :) Chinese was super fun, did the powerpoint for 纸上电影. Yufei was like "i want do alone for th chinese poster thing! i dun wantdo with Kimberly!" all the time, which is quite irritating. Ate at hostel with Yufei. Met Benjamin. The conversaiotion between us went like this:
Benjamin s like: "Yu Tong, why u dun go for robotics anymore?"
I was like,"Huh? I got go wat?"
Him: "How come i nvr see u?"
Me: "I also nvr see u, oh wait, u went home with Jun De right?"
Him: "Yeah."
Me:"Oh i walked with ur wat?"
Him:"Oh, how come i nvr see u?"
Me: "U cock-eye, haha"
Him:*smiles cutely* "LOL."
Then went back home alone, cos every else had CCA -.-"' I hate going back alone T_T
Labels: Diary