Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Sunday, May 3, 2009
/ -1:32 PM
03/05/09
Had a super weird dream last night. I dreamt that a bomb was dropped in Singapore. My house was like on fire. And we all had to hide in air-raid shelters. Some how, this dream made me wonder whether the Apocalypse would be like that. I mean, God said he would use fire right? Well, i dun want to go through the Tribulation. I would be Raptured, right? Sigh...
Went to church this morning. Esther came with baby Mark David, he is soooo cute!!! We sang this super nice song. But i couldn't find it on the internet. Stephanie do u know the title of the song? The "because of your love" song? If u know, please tell me, thank you :)
Labels: church