First period was Chinese, but was taken up by a speech from Mr. Sng. Then was recess. Then LA. Then Assembly. Was about Level Camp:) Then had lunch. Last period was History. Kind of boring. Half way through the lesson, Hui Zhong looked out of the window and said, "Is she going to jump?" I turned, and guess wat i saw? I saw this pink dress lady standing on the balcony of the condo near Kampong Arang there. Me and Hui Zhong laughed like crap.
After school, stayed back for duty. Then i played gish on kim's phone. I said, "I want Gish!" As in i want it in my phone. Then Yuru said, "I want Dish!" Then she realised wat she said, and was like OMG-ing. Haha:) Afterwards, Kim, Yuru and I walked to the 158 bus stop. Then dunno why, we started talking abt Yuru's friend Terry. Then we were talking about wat our cousins are teachers and some random crap. Then Yuru said, "My son is Terry' baby." Then she realised wat she said, and started OMG-ing(again). We three laughed like crap. I seriously think KImberly Kuek rocks!!! Haha:) A bit random. That's all, bye-bye!
Labels: Diary