Yesterday was atrocious! 2.4km sucks. I am praying hard that i won't fail. After that was ACC. Watched this super exaggerated video, haha :) Last three period was Chinese. Got back our grades. I got an A!!! A!!! Lin lao shi said it was nearly an A+!!! D*mn! Then Yufei and Eugene was like comforting me and saying that A very good already, but obviously i dun think so.
Ate at hostel during lunch. Sat with Yufei, Jerald and Mee Siam. I had a very un-peaceful lunch, all thanks to Mee Siam and Jerald. They made me laugh so much! And Yufei's reaction to their teasing was super funny too, haha :) LESSON LEARNT: Do not sit next to Mee Siam and Jerald unless u want to spit all ur rice out.
French lesson was boring to the core! I will give anything just to transfer class again!!! Sigh...
Days without you just suck so much...
Labels: Diary