21/05/09(Thursday)
First lesson was Maths. Played this coordinate system game. I kana-ed, but luckily no penulty:) After recess was Science. Watched a super nice video on animals. After that was LSP. Ms. Kiw said it was the last lesson of the year:( Did the table setting assignment. Our group's theme is Christmas. We used 7 napkins, amazing right? Haha:) Cos i insisted on folding the two peacock. Yufei was like objecting like siao, saying how un-practical it was. Then Joanna and Yidan was scolding her and blah blah blah. After that slacked for 35 minutes. Then was lunch, then GAP!!! It was fun:) Did painting. Then half way through me and Yi Jia started talking:
Labels: Diary
Yi Jia: I was his Primary One classmate.
Me:*suddenly recalls what Nikole said before* Oh my gosh! U were the girl that used to chase him around shouting "I love Wen Hao"?
Yi Jia:*Paiseh look*
Me: Omg! Hahaha...*Laughs hysterically*
Yi Jia: U know Primary 1 that time he wrote me this love letter with some ocean thing on it.
Me: Omg! Hahaha...*Can't stop laughing*