Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
/ -4:33 PM
13/05/09
Sorry very long nvr post :( Cos didn't feel like posting, sorry. Yesterday's training was fun :) Learnt how to "zero" our guns :) Can't wait for next training :) First period to day was Maths. Mr.Lim came back, finally :) We watched a video during Science. It is pretty cool, except for the ants part, which was totally disgusting. GAP was super fun! Crapped with Yi Dan and Yufei again. Supposed to paint today but had no time, so next week then paint. History was boring as usual. PC... Wat did we do? Oh yeah the last group presented the movie on paper thing, it was quite funny:)
I thought he was not that kind of person. I thought he would never do that. But i was wrong. Very wrong. (Ren Meng, you probably know who i am talking about).
Labels: Diary