Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Friday, June 12, 2009
/ -10:07 AM
10/06/09
10/06/09Got new laptop :) (Random, haha)
1 CASTRO OUTING!!! Went to Kallang Leisure Park at 11.30am. Reached, then wait for people. While waiting, went to arcade to play for a while :) Bought this HUGE popcorn(even though only medium size) and went in to watch movie at 12.40pm. "Monsters VS Aliens" is nice :) Quite funny. And inside got this flying bus that have a plate on top saying
CASTRO. So coincidental, haha :) Then went outside after the movie finished. Hui Zhong was like, "This outing is a failure." I agree, the movie part, i mean. It was completely no bonding at all.
Then waited for a century cos Hui Zhong and Eugene discussed where to go. Finally decided to go Kbox. But only 9 people went: Me, Jia Wen, Hui Zhong, Kimberly, Estella, Rachel, Eugene, Xin Le and Jeffrey. Kbox was
FUN FUN FUN!!! Hui Zhong's singing rocks! Estella's too! Hui Zhong even solo-ed a song :) Eugene was kind of like showing off his singing skills. And the guys kept singing "我爱台妹,台妹爱我". Then we girls were like, "台妹不爱你!" Haha :) We sang for like 4 hours :) Then I took bus home with Hui Zhong, Kimberly and Rachel.
So all in all Castro outing rocked!!! :)
Labels: Class outing, Diary