Long day:(
First lesson was Maths. Then Science :) Mdm. Rozanna is making me like bio, but i liked it all along so... :)
Then Malay, it was quite okay. Learning a 4th language is fun, haha :)
After that was LA, relieve teacher came in, gave worksheet, left -.- Me and Yufei were listening to music while doing the worksheet. We finished quite fast, so slacked.
Recess ate at library cafe. Super ex -.-
History. Supposed to do presentation, but unfortunately i broke Yufei's thumbdrive, so couldn't do. I am so sorry Yufei D:
Last period was Higher Chinese. Boring.
Took bus home with Yufei, Yuru, Shuen Han and Yi Dan.
Reached home, did homework then on-ed com. Went to Language Centre website. ADN REALISED THAT THE FRENCH PROJECT IS DUE NEXT WEEK!!! I was planning to rush through it today -.- I was so happy that i jumped out of my seat, literally :)
Yay! I am happy. And i am starting to pity Kimberly, for *ahem ahem* reason.
Labels: Diary