03/07/09(Yesterday)
Science was first period. Again I have to say Mdm. Rozanna rocks (:
PE. Ran 5 rounds. Then learnt some netball basics. After that played Captain's ball that don't allow high pass -.- Trust me, it was the most boring PE lesson ever.
After recess was LA. Ms. Tan didn't come. Relieve teacher came in, gave worksheet, and went out. I didn't do the worksheetk, cos was busy chiong-ing my french -.-
After that was geog. Boring.
Last period, Maths :) Fun. Yuru did 蜗牛榜 penulty. At first she told the potato joke, then me and Yufei forced her to tell the durian joke, haha.
Went for French after school. So little people turned up, cos they were on LOA -.- Then our Language Centre is just beside Bishan Stadium, where AYG Athletics were held. During the lesson, we keep hearing national athems. The we keep looking out of the window, haha (:
Lin lao shi say from next week onwards must separate tables D: I dun want!!! D:
Labels: Diary