
22/07/09(Yesterday)
Yesterday was ok. But last period was fun :) We went to AEP room to take photo for Racial Harmony Day. We had to change into ethnic costumes. I took Indian (i think) cos there was nothing nice left when it was my turn D:
Shuen Han in Nyonya costume and Yi Jia in Eurasian costume :)
Yufei, Yuru, Shuen Han and Yi Dan :)
Hui Zhong and Rachel in Korean costume :)
Me, Yuru, Yufei and Shuen Han :)
Me in some Eurasian hat and Yufei in Chinese hat :)
Me and Yufei in blonde wig :)
23/07/09(Today)
First period was Geog, boring D:
Then recess, then Music. Music was ok, had this little concert performed by the Indian teachers.
After Music was Science, fun fun fun :) Used microscope to see onion and hydrila cells :)
On the way back from science lab to classroom, i played "20 questions" with Yufei. I guessed first. After that she guessed. I was thinking of "exit sign". The the first question was, "Is it the exit sign". She's so smart lah! I dun like her D:
LA was super boring.
Maths was fun, Frederick told 2 very funny jokes :)
After school went hostel eat lunch. Then took 158 home with Yufei, Shuen Han and Yi Jia.
At first me and Yufei were talking about ____ and *ahem*. Then Shuen Han hears us. Then keep bugging us to tell her who the person were. Then we started crapping about guys -.- Then dunno why started talking about religion, haha.
This Saturday got Hillsong concert!!! Heard that tickets only $5 but only open to New Creation Church. I want go, but tickets sold out liao D:
Why am I so obsessed? But at least I'm better than ____ lah.
Labels: Diary