
La la la... I am bored, so i shall post :) Today first period was History. Read notes on Tang and Gupta. Boring to the core.
Second lesson was PE. The first part was ok, practised netball shooting. Second part sucks, ran up and down, up and down, up and down. Yuru said me and Yufei ran extra round, i not sure lah. D:
During recess was like super hyper, forget why, haha :)
After recess was Maths, then Chinese.
Last period was Science. Lab session :) Fun :)
After school went for third lang. Was super hyper also. Muahaha :) Oooh, and I think Edward likes Lynette, haha. Cos he keep turning back and staring at her :) Then after lesson i told her i think he like her. Lynette was like, "sorry i am taken". Lol :)
My heart stops beating when I see you...
Labels: Diary