
Today changed sitting arrangements, now I'm sitting with Yi Jia. Lessons were un-interesting. Shall talk about AIR WEAPONS!!!
So after school we took taxi to Bukit Batok. On the way, i saw this bus from the company YUTONG. Haha. And i googled my name and found out it's a bus company, haha :)

Yay, my name rocks :)
After we reached the shooting range, we went into the toilet to change. I changed the slowest becauseYan Ting & Stephanie changed at school already. So Yan Ting the pervert was trying to climb the next door cubicle to look at me! But in the process, she stepped on the water tap and turned it on. So she was like, "Help me turn it off, i am stuck!" Haha.

Tsk, tsk, unglam.
After that, we change finish and went back to the range. We were waiting for dunno what, then i very bored. So i took Yan Ting's plastic bag and put it over my head. Just right, at that angle, I blocked the plant behind me and looked like the leaves were growing out of the bag :)
.jpg)
Haha, see what i mean?
We had mock shooting test first. I got 148/200, which is considered not bad, but room for improvement. After that we had a written test. Then shot another 40 shots, and went back home early :)
Training rocks!!! :)