
Soooo long never update D:
In the morning, I was walking towards the classroom. Shuen Han saw me at the door, she calmly said: "Yutong, you cut your hair." Then I stepped into the classroom. Yuru saw me first, she was like "Oh my God! Yutong!" Yufei saw. Exclaimed too. Then Mee Siam saw, and burst out his hysterical laughter. I am regretting that I cutted bangs D:
Today first period was history. Watched this video on Alexander the Great. I didn't understand at all, no one did D:
Second lesson was PE. Ran 5 rounds around netball court. Then played netball :D Super fun. Heard that next week got two days have PE :)
After recess was Maths. But Mr. Lim didn't come, so had altogether 4 periods of Chinese!
Then was Science pratical. Quite ok. But ended very late. Chiong-ed my lunch and went for 3rd Lang with Yan Ting.
Next week Tuesday shooting range not available. Should I go on Thursday?
If only every thing was simpler.
Labels: Diary