
Quite some time before exams, I was doing my quiet time, God spoke to me to like share my faith with my friends. So here I am, posting :) Haha, I dun really know what to post, but I believe God will show me what to write :)
So I was thinking ow that exams are over, and I am more free, I shouldn't spend so much time slacking, and should spend more time with God. I mean like I have 24 hours a day, I spend almost 12 hours on the com, and spend like 12 minutes for my quiet time, that is like seriously un-porpotionate, haha.
The other reason I'm posting is that, well, shre my faith.
Tell the world that Jesus lives,
Tell the world that,
Tell the world that.
Tell the world that He died for them,
Tell the world that He lives again
The last reason I'm posting: CMC Youth Camp!!!
Theme: the LEAST, LAST, LOST
When:30 Nov- 3 Dec
Where: St. Andrew's Village
Labels: church, youth camp