
Went for CG in the morning. Played this knotty game, quite fun but got ourselves all tangled up, haha :)
After that, went for service. Preaching was about compassion. And for dunno what reason I keep forgetting things, so Joanna was like "Goldfish brain!" Thus resulting to the title of this post :)
After church went Parkway with Mum, Li Dong and her mum. Went to arcade. Then went to buy my handphone. At first I wanted to buy iphone, but realised that iphone need to sign contract, so didn't buy. Bought same model as Khai Qing instead.
On my way home, I saw this shop outside Parkway got sell iphone, WITHOUT contract. So I was quite pissed.
I was like "Gah! Should have bought iphone!!"
My mum was like, "Too bad loh, I told you don't buy inside Parkway you don't listen."
I said: "Aiyo, never mind, buy next year bah."
Mum: "You get good result then I buy for you."
Labels: church