
Image from: & thoughts
2C class outing yesterday! Went to Sentosa Palawan Beach. We all totally like SWAM in the sea and got soaked. I didn't bring extra clothes, had to wear Joelle's badminton jersey D:
I was super tired when I reached home.
This morning went for training. Gosh, I shot my best 2 score cards so far! :D Slacked the whole afternoon and did a bit of homework.
I still haven't read To Kill a Mockingbird yet. I still haven't finished my chinese scrapbook yet. I still haven't started on my geog concept map, science reflections, computing flash, CME postcard and french homework yet! AHHH!!!
Doing the chinese news film tomorrow, can't go watch Alice in Wonderland with CG :(
Going Ngee Ann Primary carnival this Saturday with Rachel and Joanna. Yay :D
In the end it'll all be okay. If it isn't okay, then its not the end.
Labels: Class outing