Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
what I feel is true
Sunday, June 13, 2010
/ -5:56 PM
Class BBQ
.jpg)
Image From:
lyckaaWent to Pasir Ris park on Friday for class outing.
Met with Hui Zhong and Jaren at Aljunied MRT then met Joanna at Pasir Ris MRT. Went to Whitesands to eat lunch with them.
After that took bus to Escape. Met with the rest of the class then walked to Pasir Ris park.
Rented a bike and went cycling around :) After that me, Hui Zhong and Joanna helped Jaren to start the fire. It was super hard, cos we don't have firs starters, only have solid fuel. But it was a good experience, haha.
BBQ-ed food after that. I didn't eat much, cos the food didn't seem very nice.
Played some games. Went home at 8.30pm with Yufei, Hui Zhong, Joanna and Michelle.
Labels: Class outing